Many owners of the Bosch dishwashers perceive h01 (h: 01) or h02 (h: 02) and other signs as an error. But in fact, this is not an error, and you accidentally got into the start-up timer menu (delayed start of washing dishes). In this case, h01 means that washing dishes will start exactly in 1 hour; if the display shows h02, then washing process will begin exactly in 2 hours. As a rule, in most models of dishwashers from Bosch, a delayed start can be set in the range from 1 to 24 hours.
You can delay the start of the program in 1-hour steps up to 24 hours.
- Close the door.
- Switch on ON/OFF switch .
- Press button  + until the digital display  jumps to h:01
- Press  + or – button until the displayed time corresponds with your requirements.
- Press START button , timer programming is activated.
- To delete timer programming, press the  + or – button until h:00 is indicated on the digital display .
You can change your program selection at any time until the program starts.