- Right side panel removed.
- Liquor reservoir drained.
Removal of liquid reservoir
- Tag the steam vent nut in mounting position.
- Remove the steam vent nut.
1 – Catch mechanism. 2 – Holder. 3 – inlet/drainage hose. 4 – Actuator
- Loosen catch.
- Loosen catch and remove liquor reservoir forwards.
- Remove inlet/drainage hose.
- Disconnect electrical connection to actuator..
Mounting liquor reservoir
- Insert the liquor reservoir to the catch.
- Fix the liquor reservoir to the holder.
Pay attention to the correct position of the sealing in the container opening.
- Tighten the expansion opening nut to the marking.
- To prevent leakage, around the value + 3 hours (1/4 revolution) continue to tighten.