What to do if when running the dishwasher it doesn’t start working? Also, the device may fail in the middle of the wash cycle. You should fix these malfunctions urgently. Otherwise, you won’t use the dishwasher anymore.
How to undertsand that water doesn`t flow into the chamber?
To determine the lack of water in the chamber is easy. First, the washing process will not start without water. Secondly, if the water stops pumping in the middle of the cycle, the next stage (rinsing) of the procedure will not start. The fact is that a particular sensor measures the water level in the chamber. Then, it and transmits the collected information to the control module, which controls all processes. Therefore, in the case of absence of water, the start of the machine is impossible. That is why the E17 code appears on the Bosch dishwasher display.
How to eliminate the breakage?
Repair begins with disconnecting the dishwasher from the network and plumbing. The next step is diagnostics since many causes relate to problems with the water supply. For diagnostic and repair work, you should get screwdrivers, pliers and a tester. Also, don’t forget about new parts which depend on the source of the problem.
- Check that everything is in order with the water supply system and the valve supplying water to the dishwasher. The point is that the problem may not relate to the device.
- Check the hose and intake valve for proper function. Eliminate hose bending or replace parts if there are any malfunctions.
- Test the pump for breakages and blockages. Clean the part or replace it with a new one.
- Ensure that the water quantity sensor is in order. If it is faulty, install a new part.
- Check the functionality of the Aquastop system. The E15 code on the Bosch dishwasher display signals about this fault. If necessary, completely replace the system.